Bitcoin bingo sites are popping up at a rate of knots. This is probably due to the overwhelming publicity that it has been receiving for the past twelve months. It’s difficult to turn on the news or read an article on a website without Bitcoin being mentioned.
Do you know how many bingo websites accept Bitcoin in September 2020?
Best Bitcoin Bingo Sites
From our research this is a list of the best Bitcoin bingo sites:
- This site has some of the best online bingo games along with exciting slots and promotions.
- If you are looking for free bingo, free spins and more rewarding promotions, you will be pleased to know Sun Bingo has it all!
- Interested in jackpots and slingo games? This site has plenty of options available to you using state of the art software.
- Another one of the top online bingo sites is Umbingo. Here you can enjoy fun features and great games.
- Looking to win real money? This site has plenty of opportunties for big wins along with free bingo rooms!
- This website has plenty of bingo rooms and a friendly community for you to join in with.
- What’s not to love about this site? There are 7 bingo rooms with plenty of other features and live gaming available.
- Enjoy a thrilling welcome bonus along with some fun and enjoyable bingo games on this site.
- As one of the UK’s favourites, you can enjoy a wide range of different games here along with free bingo when you first sign up!
- This site is one of the best online bingo platforms and has so many different features that both new players and existing players will enjoy.
- With a colourful selection of bingo rooms including all of the favourites, you can’t go wrong with this site.
- Being one of the fairest bingo websites online, you can be sure to win some great prizes at PlayOJO.
- With free spins and bingo to enjoy, MrQ has a lot to offer. Players can enjoy 90 ball & 75 ball bingo with excellent promotions and deals.
- Known as the ‘Best Mobile Site’, this online platform is enjoyed by both new and existing players anywhere on the web.
- Another of the best online bingo sites is Foxy Bingo with massive jackpots and some fantastic games, you will have lots of fun!
What is Bitcoin?
Bitcoin is a cryptocurrency; this means it is a virtual currency. There are no physical notes or coins and they are not regulated by any bank or treasury. They are owned by the people that use them.
The reason for the attention that it gets is that its value has skyrocketed in the past few years. When it first came on the scene in 2008 it was worthless but by the end of 2017 one Bitcoin was worth an incredible $17,000. With this in mind, it’s no wonder that the top bingo sites started to take it seriously as a credible form of payment.
Bingo sites are incredibly popular and it was only a matter of time before they embraced this new currency. If the value of Bitcoin spikes then the potential profits to be made by players and bingo operators alike is unlimited.
Bitcoin Bingo Payments
You’re going to start seeing a lot more bingo sites that accept Bitcoins as a payment method in the near future. This is the bingo community adapting to technology as they did when these online games first came into being.
They realised its potential and adapted to it, and the same thing is happening with Bitcoins. Many of these websites are run on software like Cozy Games for bingo and lots of other top brands.
This is the most popular form of cryptocurrency and although it is still technically in its infancy, its influence is far-reaching. Bitcoin bingo sites offer everything a regular site does. You can:
- Play a variety of different bingo games
- Get fantastic welcome bonuses
- Free to sign up
- Big jackpots to play for
- Deposit and withdraw funds as you see fit
Bitcoin bingo sites really do have everything you want, with the added bonus of accepting cryptocurrency as payment.
Pay Securely for Bingo using Bitcoin
Making sure your payment methods are secure is vital for online bingo and we think that sites should follow the below points:
- Put your security first
- Do not charge fees for using Bitcoin
- Have a dedicated customer service team
- Are regulated by the Gambling Commission
- Offer free accounts to sign up to
- Have a wide variety of games
- Have enticing introductory offers and regular bonuses
As with all online services, your details should be secure. Although Bitcoin is an anonymous transaction (another feather in its cap), your details must still be secured.
Security aside, the thing you will be most bothered about is the quality and variety of the games themselves. Lots of Bitcoin bingo sites offer free games as a way for you to look around their site and acclimatise to it before you put a deposit down.
This should give you an idea of whether you want to stick around before you start spending your Bitcoins. It is essentially a risk-free trial, so make sure they have what you want to keep you entertained.
What are the Advantages of using Bitcoin for Bingo?
The biggest advantage to using cryptocurrency to make your payments is the anonymity of it. There is no personal information shared with a Bitcoin transaction other than the address of your wallet and your signature.
Transactions are also very fast to complete, so if you hit that big jackpot win then you could access your winnings faster than a conventional method of payment.
Many online casinos have a bingo element to them and they have been quick to capitalise on this new currency trend. They seem to offer the largest promotions and bonuses around and the widest variety of games.
How to Use Bitcoin to Play Bingo
Using Bitcoin to play bingo online may seem a little scary if you’ve never done it before or don’t know too much about the whole explosion in virtual currency popularity. Not to worry, it really is less complicated than it first appears.
If you think of Bitcoin as a ‘real’ currency then you won’t go far wrong. You would put ‘real’ currency in a wallet and it’s no different with virtual money. You will need a Bitcoin wallet, also known as a virtual wallet. These are easy to set up and are free in most cases.
Here’s a quick guide to setting up your wallet and using Bitcoin to play online bingo:
- Your wallet is for storing your Bitcoins in. It is also used to send and receive transactions. As mentioned before, this type of transaction is anonymous, none of your personal details are sent with the transaction that is made.
- Your wallet is made up of a two-part ‘address’. The first part of the ‘address’ gets sent with the transaction and the second part is your password to open your wallet. This does not get sent, only you will know this part.
- Once you transfer Bitcoins into your wallet then you are free to make transactions, such as depositing a balance into your online gaming account. After you have deposited your Bitcoins you are free to play bingo.
- Making a withdrawal is just as easy. Simply move your funds into your wallet – you can either keep them there or transfer them into your current account and withdraw them as ‘real’ money. The choice is yours.
Online Bitcoin Bingo Bonuses
The Bitcoin bingo sites that accept this as a form of payment are trying their best to attract you by making the online Bitcoin bingo bonuses a little bit special.
By offering bonuses in the form of Bitcoins they could potentially be giving you a lot of money, depending on its current value.
These types of incentives are constantly changing. Many brands offer no deposit bingo along with other deals. Competitors try to top trump one another as the competition gets more fierce for your custom.
Free plays, in-game bonuses, and deposit matches are just some of the treats you can expect to be offered for signing up to a Bitcoin bingo site.
Other Bingo Payment Methods
Here is the full list of payment methods you can use to deposit and play online bingo: