Before joining thousands of casino players at one of the biggest online casinos in the UK, you’ll need to know the payment options and the terms.
Find all the Sun Vegas payment methods in this guide; we look at e-wallets, debit cards and alternative payment types in 2023.
Not only do we list their popular casino payment methods, but we reveal the minimum deposit, max deposit limit, withdrawal times, withdrawal limits and more. We were surprised by the low minimum deposit currently available for new players in 2023.
Table of Content
- 1 The Sun Vegas Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
- 2 How Do I Deposit at The Sun Vegas?
- 3 What is the Minimum Deposit at the Sun Vegas?
- 4 What is the Maximum Deposit at the Sun Vegas?
- 5 How Long Does Sun Vegas Take to Pay?
- 6 The Sun Vegas Withdrawal Problems
- 7 How do I Withdraw from The Sun Vegas?
- 8 What is the Minimum Withdrawal at The Sun Vegas?
- 9 What is the Withdrawal Limit for The Sun Vegas?
- 10 What is the Sun Vegas Maximum Payout Limit?
- 11 Does The Sun Vegas Casino Accept Credit Cards?
- 12 Does the Sun Vegas Accept PayPal?
- 13 Does the Sun Vegas Accept Skrill?
- 14 Does the Sun Vegas Accept Revolut?
- 15 Does the Sun Vegas Accept Monzo?
- 16 Does the Sun Vegas Accept Apple Pay?
- 17 Does the Sun Vegas Accept PaySafeCard?
- 18 Can I Use Pay by Phone on Sun Vegas?
- 19 Does the Sun Vegas Accept Neteller?
- 20 Does the Sun Vegas Accept Trustly?
- 21 Summary
- 22 Deposits and Withdrawals Information
The Sun Vegas Deposit & Withdrawal Methods
Here’s a full list of the Sun Vegas payment methods, with plenty of options, including lots of e-wallets:
- Visa Mastercard
- Visa Debit
- Apple Pay
No money will be taken from your e-wallet or debit account unless you physically deposit cash into your balance. You can choose the deposit amount when you wish to add the cash.
How Do I Deposit at The Sun Vegas?
Making a deposit and adding funds to your casino account is simple with these effortless steps:
- Visit the Sun Vegas website and sign into your account.
- On the screen, click Account Settings in the top right corner.
- Select the “Deposit” tab.
- Select a payment method from the list.
- Please enter the desired deposit amount.
What is the Minimum Deposit at the Sun Vegas?
To meet the min deposit, you must add at least £5; you cannot deposit less than this minimum deposit amount.
This low deposit amount meets the average in the industry – it makes payment terms simple, and it’s certainly fair.
What is the Maximum Deposit at the Sun Vegas?
The maximum deposit limit available at the Sun Vegas is £5,000 per week, you can’t exceed this deposit amount and you once you meet this quota, you will be unable to deposit until it refreshes.
How Long Does Sun Vegas Take to Pay?
Withdrawal times at the Sun Vegas are between 1-5 working days. Payouts can be settled as quickly as a couple of hours after the withdrawal request; it depends on your selected payment method.
Here are the withdrawal times for each payment type:
- E-wallets: Less than 24 hours
- Debit cards: 1-5 business days
- Apple Pay: 1-3 working days
How Fast are Withdrawals?
Withdrawal times vary between payment methods, but the quickest withdrawal requests are made via PayPal and other e-wallets that take less than 24 hours.
The Sun Vegas Fast WithdrawalSpeedy Payout times of 0-5 working days
Must be 18. Quick withdrawals can be made via e-wallets, for fast payouts you can use wallets such as PayPal and be paid in under 24 hours.Full T&C's Apply
The Sun Vegas Withdrawal Problems
If your withdrawal is still pending or you’re having issues with your withdrawal request, it could be down to one of the following reasons:
- Your account requires verification with KYC – this means you need to upload your photo ID and documents
- You have exceeded your withdrawal limit for the week
- The payment methods may be entered incorrectly or have expired
How do I Withdraw from The Sun Vegas?
Withdrawing from your casino account is easy; follow these steps to withdraw funds from your balance:
- Go to the official Sun Vegas site and log into your account.
- Click on the account settings
- Select ‘withdraw’ and pick your preferred payment method
- Enter the withdrawal amount and confirm
- If you select an e-wallet, you will need to enter the password for your e-wallet account
Sun Vegas can ask you to verify your account before qualifying for withdrawals; this requires a photo ID and documents to be submitted.
What is the Minimum Withdrawal at The Sun Vegas?
The lowest withdrawal amount at Sun Vegas is £5; this is the least you can take out of your account balance.
Being able to enjoy low withdrawals of five pounds is a pleasure; it makes withdrawals simple, and even if your funds are low, you will be able to withdraw from your account.
What is the Withdrawal Limit for The Sun Vegas?
The maximum withdrawal limit is £50,000 per month; this generous withdrawal limit allows “high-rollers” to enjoy huge wins.
This is among the biggest withdrawal casinos; you can withdraw up to £50,000 in one month. Max withdrawals vary depending on the payment method – the biggest withdrawal is via debit cards, whereas PayPal has max restrictions of £5,500.
What is the Sun Vegas Maximum Payout Limit?
There’s a maximum payout limit of £1,000,000 at the Sun Vegas – this is the most you can win on one bet or a single spin. This excludes any jackpot wins or progressive pots; no jackpots will be capped.
Outside of jackpots, wins are capped at £1m, which gives you a chance to enjoy big wins. Maximum win limits are to be expected at casinos; we’ve unravelled the top maximum payout limit casinos in our review.
The Sun Vegas Maximum PayoutHigh Win Cap of One Million
The biggest win payout on a single bet or slot game spin is £1 million, all wins are capped. Progressive jackpots are an exception to this rule.Full T&C's Apply
Does The Sun Vegas Casino Accept Credit Cards?
Credit cards are prohibited at the Sun Vegas due to the Gambling Commission regulations. Credit cannot be used at gambling sites, casinos or casino branches in the United Kingdom.
Luckily, there’s a multitude of payment options with e-wallets and debits.
Does the Sun Vegas Accept PayPal?
Sun Vegas accepts PayPal as a payment method. The well-known e-wallet is used at most online casinos, and The Sun is no different; easily make secure payments from your account.
It’s simple to deposit and withdraw with this e-wallet – especially once you connect your casino account with your PayPal.
Don’t just opt for any online casino, be sure to pick a top-rated PayPal casino from our list.
Does the Sun Vegas Accept Skrill?
Skrill is a payment method available at Sun Vegas; make quick payments with the e-wallet account.
To deposit with Skrill, visit the site, click on your account and select deposit – from there, you can choose Skrill as your preferred payment.
Previously known as Moneybookers, this e-money provider offers quick withdrawals and secure transactions. Find all Skrill UK casinos and pick your favourite from the list.
Does the Sun Vegas Accept Revolut?
Revolut isn’t an accepted payment method at Sun Vegas, and the open bank isn’t an option, but you can use e-wallets and debit cards.
Does the Sun Vegas Accept Monzo?
Monzo can be used as a deposit and withdrawal method at Sun Vegas – Monzo is a Visa Mastercard, and all Mastercards are accepted.
For Monzo payments, you can look up the debit card withdrawal times. This is one of many debit cards allowed at The Sun Vegas.
Does the Sun Vegas Accept Apple Pay?
Apple Pay is an accepted form of payment at Sun Vegas; you can use your iOS device to make quick deposits. Deposit using your Apple Watch, iPhone, iPad or Macbook with the TouchID.
Many players call on Apple Pay for its security; it is reliable and lets you deposit safely without sharing your bank details with the casino.
Take a read of our insight on the top Apple Pay online casinos in the UK.
Does the Sun Vegas Accept PaySafeCard?
PaySafeCard is a payment type accepted at the Sun Vegas – the prepaid card is one of the well-known payment methods at this casino site.
To use the PaySafe method, you must add funds to your prepaid card before making a payment. You can then select this payment option to make your deposit.
PaySafeCard online casinos provide a secure payment option without using your bank card.
Can I Use Pay by Phone on Sun Vegas?
Pay-by-phone payments are not currently accepted at Sun Vegas in 2023, but you can use the e-wallets that are widely available at this casino.
You can pick out the pay-by-phone online casino sites if you’re set on using this payment.
Does the Sun Vegas Accept Neteller?
Neteller is one of the payment methods accepted at Sun Vegas – use this for instant deposits and quick withdrawals.
Find out why Sun Vegas made it into the Neteller top casinos in 2023.
Does the Sun Vegas Accept Trustly?
Trustly is not available at Sun Vegas at present but we’re hoping that this trusty payment type is added to their lineup of payments shortly.
Sun Vegas is a giant online casino with a full range of payment methods to choose from, it also comes with a low deposit, a huge withdrawal limit and you can also embrace the big payout restriction.
Deposits and Withdrawals Information
Here are all the payment details for all the biggest online gambling sites.
- 32Red Payment Methods
- 777 Casino Payment Methods
- 888 Payment Methods
- All British Casino Payment Methods
- Bet365 Payment Methods
- Betfair Payment Methods
- Betfred Payment Methods
- BetVictor Payment Methods
- Betway Payment Methods
- Bonus Boss Payment Methods
- Boylesports Payment Methods
- Buzz Bingo Payment Methods
- Captain Spins Payment Methods
- Cashmo Payment Methods
- Casimba Payment Methods
- Casumo Payment Methods
- Coral Payment Methods
- Dream Vegas Payment Methods
- Foxy Bingo Payment Methods
- Gala Payment Methods
- Grosvenor Payment Methods
- Heart Bingo Payment Methods
- Jackpotjoy Payment Methods
- Jonny Jackpot Payment Methods
- King Casino Payment Methods
- Ladbrokes Payment Methods
- LeoVegas Payment Methods
- LV Bet Payment Methods
- Mansion Casino Payment Methods
- Mecca Payment Methods
- Mfortune Payment Methods
- Mirror Bingo Payment Methods
- Mr Green Payment Methods
- MrQ Payment Methods
- Novibet Payment Methods
- Paddy Power Payment Methods
- Party Casino Payment Methods
- PlayOJO Payment Methods
- Playzee Payment Methods
- PocketWin Payment Methods
- Pokerstars Payment Methods
- Rialto Payment Methods
- Rizk Payment Methods
- Slots Magic Payment Methods
- Sun Bingo Payment Methods
- The Sun Vegas Payment Methods
- The Vic Casino Payment Methods
- Tombola Payment Methods
- Trada Payment Methods
- Unibet Payment Methods
- Video Slots Payment Methods
- William Hill Payment Methods
- Wink Bingo Payment Methods
- Zodiac Payment Methods