The hugely popular Mega Moolah jackpot slot game remains a record-breaker. As well as reportedly being the UK’s favourite slots title bar none, it’s also amazingly generous.
Even now, you’ll be able to find millions of pounds up for grabs if you’re lucky enough to take home the mega prize. There are mini-jackpot and minor-jackpot prizes, of course, but most of the focus is put upon the big cash pot – and rightly so!
In this guide, we’ll take a look at why Mega Moolah is so well-loved, and what the main rules of the game are so you can get started. After all, someone out there has to win the big prize – why shouldn’t it be you?
Mega Moolah Jackpot Bonus
The Mega Moolah jackpot bonus is just one of many great prizes waiting for you when you start playing the game. As a progressive slot, you unfortunately won’t be able to find a free play version of Mega-Moolah. This means it’s always handy to have some of your own cash to hand to get started.
- There are 25 basic paylines in this game, and twelve different symbols, largely themed around wild animals. For example, the most valuable symbol on the board is the lion, which acts as a wild space.
- There’s also a scatter bonus in store for you if you match up any monkeys on your reels. Three monkeys will grant you a free spins bonus, meaning there’s more chance for you to win big without spending your own cash.
- Getting a line of five elephants – the second-best symbol in the game – will grant you 750x your starting bet. Get five lions, however, and you’ll get an amazing 15,000x your bet! For £1 stake, that’s £15k back. Not bad at all!
- The game, however, is where it’s at. Everyone wants a chance at getting the prizes! There are several prizes available, meaning that you could claim a mini-jackpot, a minor-jackpot, a major-jackpot or the hallowed mega-jackpot. The mega-jackpot at the time of writing, for example, is £19 million. That’s an incredible amount of money waiting to be unlocked!
- The jackpot wheel game can activate at any time, making your chances of winning a huge prize completely random. Anyone could win it!
- At a base level, you could win up to 75,000 coins – which triples to 225,000 when you manage to get onto the jackpot wheel while you have free spins available. Even without the progressive jackpots, there’s still tons to be won here.
Mega Moolah Jackpot Winners
This game has been around for a long time now, and has thankfully made the leap to mobile compatibility for modern gamers. There are perhaps more Mega-Moolah jackpot winners than you may think.
While it takes some time for the progressive-jackpot to build up, one lucky player will eventually scoop the loot – but it’s knowing exactly when to play if you want to get a chance at grabbing the prize. The random nature of the jackpot coming along means it really could happen at any time.
Once again, someone out there has to win it – and what’s nice about Mega-Moolah is the fact that the basic line bonuses and features already pay out a fair amount of cash, even if you don’t get within sniffing distance of the big prize. The jackpot-wheel, does, however, pop up fairly often – just don’t expect to get your hands on that massive fortune unless your luck is really in!
Check out tips on how to play on this slot game here.
Mega Moolah Progressive Jackpot
The Mega Moolah progressive jackpot is one of the biggest online, if not the largest available in the UK. How many other slots games give you the chance to take away millions on the back of a minimal bet?
Progressive jackpot games continue to tick over each time someone plays money into the reels. This crosses sites and platforms, too, meaning that someone playing at one site may still pay into the pot even if you’re playing at another. This means the jackpots do at least reset more frequently than you may expect.
The big progressive jackpot is known as the Mega-Jackpot, though you may win the mini and minor jackpots more often. However, even the major prizes have had hundreds of thousands of pounds available and up for grabs, meaning that even the consolation prizes in this game are well worth holding out for.
Mega Moolah Mega Jackpot
The Mega Moolah Mega Jackpot may be enticing, but it’s also worth bearing in mind Mega-Moolah’s RTP, or return to player. This is the probability of money being returned to players during any given game.
Whether or not you access the Mega-Moolah jackpot game, you’ll expect a fairly low RTP of 88.12% here, though this does extend to 96.92% if you take into account progressive funds available.
In short, while the game does pay well when it comes to the lower prizes available, the chance of you scoring anything massive is going to be rare. That being said, the fact that there is simply a chance of that happening will be more than enough to satisfy plenty of players!
Jackpot slots games are great fun, and can be really exhilarating for certain players. Therefore, if your aim is to win big no matter what the odds may be, the Mega-Moolah jackpot line-up will surely be enticing to you.
As always, however, it’s worth taking on these games with a pinch of salt. Mega-Moolah has the added benefit of being great fun and extremely generous even from a base line bonus perspective, meaning we’re certain plenty of players will have a lot to go for here.
Will you be the next big Mega Moolah jackpot winner? You’d better put your money where your mouth is – as you’ll never know quite when that enormous rolling prize is going to cash out. Anyone spinning at any time has a chance!