Mortals beware for the battle between titans and gods draws near.
Only the mighty will survive. Who will remain once the war dies? Find out in this Battle of the Gods Slot Review.
Best Battle of the Gods Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Best Battle of the Gods Slot Sites in December 2020:
- Buzz Bingo Slots
- The Sun Vegas
- BGO Slots
- Mecca Slots
- PlayOJO Casino
- bet365 Games
- Gala Spins
- 888 Games
- Power Spins
In the battle of the old gods and the new, who will reign supreme?
The titans have finally awoken, and the gods are preparing for the fight of their lives. In this battle between the almighty entities, mortals will get a chance to choose sides. Will you be one with the gods, or will you strike chaos and destruction with the titans?
The Battle of the Gods is a 5 reel, 25 pay-line video slot game that was inspired by one of the greatest battles of Greek mythology. Filled with wilds, scatters, and bonus modes, the game blesses players with numerous ways to earn wins.
In this video slot game, the gods represent all the symbols, ranging from the ordinary to wilds and scatters.
As this involves the most prominent deities of Greek mythology, each god and titan were drawn impeccably well, with all the details of each gods’ and titans’ speciality or personality included.
The reels are set on what looks to be a dark, gloomy sky – a look that states the impending battle between the gods and titans.
How to Play Battle Of The Gods Game
Prepare yourself for the fight of the century with these easy steps on how to play Battle of the Gods:
- Click the Line (+/-) section to set the number of the lines per spin.
- Click the Bet Line (+/-) section to set the size of coins.
- Click the Spin button when you are ready to begin the game.
- Press the Autoplay button to start uninterrupted gameplay.
- Press the Max Bet button to set the bet to the maximum.
- Place your bets on the titans on the gods by playing on any mobile (iOS, Android), tablet or PC device.
- Wilds. The wings represent the wild symbol. This wild symbol can substitute for many other symbols apart from the scatter symbols. This symbol can form its winning wilds. Players can win over 10,000 coins with this symbol.
- Scatters and Free Spins. The temple represents the scatter symbol. This symbol can also form scatter wins. Getting 3 or more scatter symbols anywhere on the reels will trigger the free spins feature. The Free Spins feature has 2 game modes: Gods Mode and Titans Mode.
- God Mode. For this bonus feature, 5 Olympians will appear on the reels along with an extra wild symbol. The free spins will keep happening until the extra wild appears on reel 3. Getting the extra wild will trigger the titan’s mode.
- Titan Mode. For this bonus feature, only Titans will appear on the reels along with an extra wild symbol. For this feature, players will get 8 free spins. The free games end when the 8 free spins are spun. Getting the extra wild will trigger the god’s mode again.
- X-Feature. Landing 5 gods in an X shape on reels 2 to 4 triggers this feature. Getting this feature will award players with a 5x multiplier.
What Symbol Triggers Battle of the Gods Bonus Free Spins?
Getting either a wild symbol or the scatter symbol on the reels triggers these modes.
The gods can bless the reels with 2 modes to supply a number of free spins. This is the Gods mode and Titans mode.
- 3 scatter symbols will trigger either of the 2 modes.
- 1 additional wild symbol on reel 3 will keep the free spins happening.
- 8 free spins will be awarded to players when the titan’s mode gets triggered.
Paylines and Stakes
Experience the wrath and power of the gods by first offering anything from 0.01 coins to 8 coins.
This then begins the journey to the 10,000 jackpot prize.
Wilds and scatters offer godly gifts valued at 10,000 coins for landing 5 wild symbols and 200 coins for landing 5 scatters. The lowest coin amount they offer varies from 1 to 50.
During the two modes, players can snag over 1,500 coins or even something as little as 4 coins.
The rest of the symbols consist of different titans and gods, with Zeus himself reigning in as the highest paying symbol. He can gift mortal players with over 400 coins if 5 of him land on the reels. Atlas, Stribog, and Coeus follow suit, paying anything between 10 to 400 coins.
They are followed by slightly lower-paying symbols such as Poseidon, Tethys, Hestia, and Rhea. They can fork over amounts between 5 coins and 150.
Battle Of The Gods Slot Game Software
This battle between the gods and titans was made possible by Playtech Slot Software.
Playtech is at the forefront of the online casino, gambling and financial trade industry. They offer mobile games and more.
What is Battle Of The Gods Slots RTP?
Battle of the Gods is non-progressive with an RTP of 94.04%.
This medium volatility slot will have players on their feet throughout Battle of the Gods. The symbols and bonus features allow for countless real money wins.
Battle of the Gods is a medium variance slot game.
The great thing about medium slot volatility games is that you can get regular payouts which are reasonably big.
From our Battle of the Gods slot review, we found this game is a gift from the gods as it brings coins and bonus features galore.
The free spins double feature can be quite confusing to comprehend at first, but once the reels start to spin, the wins will keep coming.
Suitable for all levels of player, this game offers an interesting, exciting, and somewhat challenging gaming experience.
All Playtech Offers
Check out our full list of pages regarding playtech software:
- A Night Out Slots
- Age of the Gods Glorious Griffin Slots
- Age of the Gods Slots
- Age of the Gods: King of Olympus Slot
- Alien Hunter Slots
- American Dad Slot
- Archer Slot
- Avengers Slots
- Batman Begins Slots
- Battle of the Gods Slot
- Baywatch Slot Machine
- Beach Life Slot Machine
- Beach Life Slot Machine
- Blade Slot Machine
- Buffalo Blitz Slots
- Captain America Slot Machine
- Captain's Treasure Slot Machine
- Chinese Kitchen Slot Machine
- Chippendale Slot Machine
- Crazy 7 Slots
- Daredevil Slots
- Dark Knight Rises Slot Machine
- Desert Treasure Slot Machine
- Dolphin Cash Slots
- Dragon Kingdom Slots
- Easter Surprise Slots
- Everybody’s Jackpot Slot Machine
- Football Carnival Slot Machine
- Fruit Mania Slot Machine
- Fruit Zen Slot Machine
- Funky Monkey Slot Machine
- Goblins Cave Slot Machine
- Golden Games Slot Machine
- Golden Tour Slot
- Grease Slot Machine
- Great Blue Slots
- Highway Kings Slots
- Jackpot Giant Slots
- Justice League Slot Machine
- King Kong Slot Machine
- Land of Gold Slot Machine
- Lotto Madness Slot
- Lucky Panda Slots
- Panther Moon Slot Machine
- Pink Panther Slots
- Playtech Bingo
- Playtech Casino
- Playtech Jackpots
- Playtech No Deposit Bonus
- Playtech RTP
- Playtech Slots
- Robocop Slot Machine
- Rocky Slot Machine
- Safari Heat Slot Machine
- Secrets Of The Amazon Slot Machine
- Sherlock Mystery Slot Machine
- Streak Of Luck Slot Machine
- Sunset Beach Slot Machine
- Superman The Movie Slots
- Tennis Stars Slot Machine
- Thai Paradise Slot Machine
- The Dark Knight Slot Machine
- The Flintstones Slots
- Top Trumps Celebs Slot Machine
- Top Trumps World Football Stars Slots
- Ugga Bugga Slot Machine
- Vacation Station Slot Machine
- Vikings Go Berzerk Slots
- Vikings Go To Hell Slots
- Virtue Fusion Bingo Sites
Table of Content
- 1 Best Battle of the Gods Slot Sites
- 2 About
- 3 How to Play Battle Of The Gods Game
- 4 Interactive Features
- 5 What Symbol Triggers Battle of the Gods Bonus Free Spins?
- 6 Paylines and Stakes
- 7 Battle Of The Gods Slot Game Software
- 8 What is Battle Of The Gods Slots RTP?
- 9 Slot Volatility
- 10 Summary
- 11 All Playtech Offers