This Contact Slot Review for January 2022 gives you a deep understanding of all the essential information you would need when playing Contact slots.
Contact Slots is a 5-reel video slot game with 7 paylines, 7 rows and is an Aztec theme. Powered by Play’n Go, this high variance casino game has an RTP value of 96.55%. The reels to trigger the bonus features include Stone Block Wild Symbols and Aztec Animal Scatter Symbols.
Contact slot also offers a super bonus round, a bonus round and a symbol upgrade feature, free spins feature with extra free spins, multiplier blocks, and a winning cluster system. Find out more with our Contact Slot Review in January 2022.
Table of Content
Best Contact Slot Sites
Play the game at the best casino sites. From our research, we have created a list of the Contact Slot Sites and casino sites in January 2022:
About Contact Slot Game
Contact is a video slot with a fantasy theme featuring the Aztecs. This Aztec Themed Slot Game comes with many cliches including Amazonian animals, stone-carved fossils and tribal elements.
It has five reels, seven rows, and cluster paylines. The Aztecs were a Mesoamerican ethnic group that flourished from 1300 to 1521 in central Mexico during the post-classic period. They were mostly known for their agricultural ways of living.
With limited tools, they were creative enough to cultivate all available land, introduce irrigation systems, drain swamps, and create artificial islands in the lakes. Additionally, they were able to develop their form of hieroglyphic writing and complex calendar system. They were also famous for building pyramids and temples. With this, many believe that the Aztecs are an alien species because they were able to create these structures with their bare hands.
The people behind Play’n Go were then inspired to create a slot game based on this belief, hence the slot title Contact. The Contact slot houses seven symbols per reel.
These symbols consist of stone blocks with stone-carved drawings of gods, goddesses, and animals on them, such as turtles, snakes, monkeys, birds, and jaguars. The low-paying symbols are the animals, while the high-paying symbols are the god-like masks in green, gold, red and violet colours.
The reels are on a towering ancient stone wall which is surrounded by what looks like a jungle. Everything on the game screen looks archaic and feels mysterious.
Add to this the thrilling tribal background music, and it is like you have a firsthand experience of having contact with the Aztecs. The game logo can be seen on the upper righthand corner of the game screen. The game colour scheme consists of gold, jungle green, and obsidian colours.
The graphics that are pleasing to the eyes and the soundtrack that are pleasing to the ears blend well to have that ancient feel effect on the players.
How to Play Contact Slots Online
The following are the steps to playing Contact slots online.
- You first have to set your stakes using the -/+ buttons found in the game screen’s bottom centre.
- If you have other tasks to do while playing or prefer playing the game on autoplay mode, click on the orange autoplay button on the right side of the game screen and set your number of spins along with the limits.
- After placing your bet, press the green spin button to start spinning the reels.
- Land 5 or more matching symbols on an active payline to have a win.
- The paytable can be viewed by clicking on the information button.
Additionally, the following are important reminders for you to take note of.
You can play Contact slots on your desktop without any downloads required. Since this game is optimized for mobile play, you may also enjoy Contact slots on any of your mobile devices. This slot can be played even if your mobile device is in a vertical orientation.
Contact slot boasts interactive bonus features that would give you more chances of winning.
- Cascading Reels: This type of pay mechanics has the blocks containing winning symbols fall to the base of the reels, and a new set of symbols take their place. This process continues until no more winning symbols land on the reels. Find the best cascading reel features.
- Win Multiplier: Beside the reels, there are glowing multiplier values etched on the column, especially beside the second, third, fifth, and sixth rows. The values range from x2 to x5. These multipliers will be multiplied by the winning cluster if you can fill the entire row with the winning symbols. If you manage to fill a multiplier row with winning clusters, the multiplier value on that row will be increased. The best multiplier win slots offer lots of big wins.
- Bonus Round: This feature will be triggered when winning clusters are built on the top row. If you manage to fill rows during the Bonus Round, your multiplier will be increased, or you will earn special features.
- Super Bonus Round: This feature will be triggered when you get to fill the grid with winning clusters. During the Super Bonus Round, every row filled with winning clusters will correspond to an increase in the multiplier value, and you will be awarded a special feature. Once you succeed in filling the grid, you will get to earn a reward worth 25 times your bet for each remaining free spin that you have.
- Symbol Upgrade: This feature will be activated during the Bonus Round and Super Bonus Round. During the Bonus Round, the winning symbols in a winning cluster will be upgraded. Meanwhile, during the Super Bonus Round, all winning symbols included in every winning cluster will be upgraded.
- Block Destroyer: This feature comes in the form of a skull and is also present in both the Bonus Round and the Super Bonus Round. The Block Destroyer will demolish one multiplier block during the Bonus Round, and it will demolish three multiplier blocks during the Super Bonus Round.
- Autoplay: This feature is available for slots players who prefer setting the spin limit and just leave their luck to the reels.
What Symbol Triggers the Contact Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Triggering the Bonus Round will award three initial free spins, while triggering the Super Bonus Round will award six initial free spins. Contact slot also has an Extra Free Spins feature wherein one extra free spin will be awarded during the Bonus Round.
In contrast, three additional free spins will be awarded during the Super Bonus Round.
Paylines and Stakes
Contact has cluster pays paylines that go with its 5×7 reel configuration.
The coin value runs from 0.01 to 5. The minimum bet is worth 0.20, and the maximum bet available is 100 coins.
Among the symbols, the highest-paying is the violet god mask symbol which offers 1.5 times your bet per mask in a winning cluster. Since pays are calculated per symbol, this means that landing five for this symbol in a winning cluster will award 7.5 times your stake.
Meanwhile, the other symbols award 0.05 to 0.75 times your bet. The maximum payout for Contact slots is worth a whopping 1,517.5 times your total stake with just a single spin!
Slot Game Software
The Contact slot is powered by Play’n Go.
Play’n Go has earned its name through hard work. The company has pushed the limits of game design and is continuing to do so. Because of this perseverance, the company is now an established name in the gaming industry.
It is known to be a specialist in gaming products designed for online casinos that can be accessed through a wide variety of devices, including desktops, smartphones, and tablets.
What is the Contact Slot’s RTP?
Contact slot has a Return-to-Player value of 96%.
This means that the theoretical payout you can get in playing this game is worth 96 coins for every 100 coin you wager. This RTP rate is considered to be above-average since most slot games’ standard RTP rate is 95%.
A high payout percentage such as this corresponds to a slot game that can deliver big winnings.
The Contact slot has a high variance.
This volatility level means that the player is guaranteed big winnings even though the slots player may not get frequent payouts. High volatility games come with lesser wins but also bigger wins.
Scatter Symbol, Wild Symbol, Multiplier, Clusters, Free Spins, High volatility, Cascading, 7 Reels
We have mentioned in this Contact Slot Review for January 2022 all the highlights of Contact slots.
To summarize, these are the upgrading of winning clusters through the Symbol Upgrade feature, the Multiplier Blocks Destroyer, and the free spins activated through the Bonus and Super Bonus Rounds and the extra free spins that are awarded during the said features.
Contact slot may be non-progressive, but the features mentioned above, the impressive graphics, fun animations, stunning visuals, and appropriate soundtrack are enough for this slot game to exceed the slots players’ expectations.
You would not even notice that this slot does not have Wild and Scatter symbols!
With that being said, we highly recommend you to experience everything that the Contact slot has to offer.
Play Contact slot for free or with real cash through one of our recommended slot sites and get to have that exciting contact with the Aztecs!
You May Also Like
We have researched and reviewed all other Play n Go Games you might also like:
- 5x Magic Slot Machine
- 7 Sins Slot Machine
- Banana Rock Slot Machine
- Battle Royal Slot Machine
- Big Win 777 Slot Machine
- Big Win Cat Slot Machine
- Cash Vandal Slot Machine
- Cats and Cash Slot Machine
- Contact Slot Machine
- Cops 'n' Robbers Slot Machine
- Crazy Cow Slot Machine
- Crystal Sun Slot Machine
- Demon Slot Machine
- Doom of Egypt Slot Machine
- Enchanted Meadow Slot Machine
- Energoonz Slot Machine
- Fire Joker Slot Machine
- Firefly Frenzy Slot Machine
- Game of Gladiators Slot Machine
- Gemix Slot Machine
- Gold King Slot Machine
- Golden Colts Slot Machine
- Golden Ticket Slot Machine
- House of Doom Slot Machine
- Hugo 2 Slot Machine
- Hugo Goal Slot Machine
- Hugo Slot Machine
- Hugo's Adventure Slot Machine
- Inferno Joker Slot Machine
- Inferno Star Slot Machine
- Jade Magician Slot Machine
- Lady of Fortune Slot Machine
- Legacy of Egypt Slot Machine
- Leprechaun Goes to Hell Slot Machine
- Mermaid's Diamonds Slot Machine
- Merry Xmas Slot Machine
- Mission Cash Slot Machine
- Moon Princess Slot Machine
- Multifruit Slot Machine
- Mystery Joker 6000 Slot Machine
- Mystery Joker Slot Machine
- Ninja Fruit Slot Machine
- Perfect Gems Slot Machine
- Phoenix Reborn Slot Machine
- Planet Fortune Slot Machine
- Prosperity Palace Slot Machine
- Raging Rex Slot Machine
- Rainforest Magic Slot Machine
- Reactoonz Slot Machine
- Rich Wilde and the Tome of Madness Slot Machine
- Rise of Dead Slot Machine
- Rise of Merlin Slot Machine
- Rise of Olympus Slot Machine
- Sabaton Slot Machine
- Sails of Gold Slot Machine
- Sizzling Spins Slot Machine
- Star Joker Slot Machine
- Street Magic Slot Machine
- Super Flip Slot Machine
- Sweet 27 Slot Machine
- The Rise of Dead Slot Machine
- The Sword and The Grail Slot Machine
- Viking Runecraft Slot Machine
- Wild Blood Slot Machine
- Wild Falls Slot Machine
- Wild North Slot Machine
- Wild Rails Slot Machine
- Wizard of Gems Slot Machine
- Xmas Joker Slot Machine