In this game of red, white, and blue, it’s time to celebrate and earn some points.
Allow this unusual classic to provide you with some thrilling experiences as well as some generous payouts.
The United States of America is a land of opportunity, and this game aims to demonstrate just how much you can have.
Read on to learn how to make winning opportunities worthy of every American dream in this Red, White, and Blue slot review for September 2021.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Red, White, and Blue Slot Sites
- 2 About Red, White, and Blue Slot Game
- 3 How to Play Red, White, and Blue Slots Online
- 4 Interactive Features
- 5 What Symbol Triggers Red, White, and Blue Slot Bonus Free Spins?
- 6 Paylines and Stakes
- 7 Red, White, and Blue Slot Game Software
- 8 What is Red, White, and Blue Slot’s RTP?
- 9 Summary
- 10 You May Also Like
Best Red, White, and Blue Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Best Red, White, and Blue Slot Sites in September 2021:
About Red, White, and Blue Slot Game
Nothing beats the colours red, white, and blue.
The wonders of America and the kindness it brings are channelled in this game.
This thrilling slot game’s classic theme is bringing some great gaming experiences to online slots players.
This three-reel, one-payline classic slot game by IGT Software is regarded as one of the oldest classic slot games, taking players back to the days when slot gaming first began, with high payouts that make you work for your wins.
The theme is very unified and downright American in this game, with the colour scheme ranging from red, white, and blue – the colours of the American flag.
The slot is simple and straightforward, with no unnecessary graphics or designs to distract players from the game.
When you play it, it also looks like a slot machine, with the screen serving as the slot machine screen.
Other than the usual pings and dings of any classic slot game, there are no playful tunes to be found.
In this classic slot, players must match three identical symbols on the same payline in order to win.
Like every other classic game, players should expect to see red, white, and blue seven symbols, as well as red, white, and blue bars and blank symbols.
During this game, players will win by matching symbols that are alike as well as symbols that are similar in colour.
In this game, obtaining a perfect match as well as matching symbols of the same colour will result in some coin wins.
It might seem straightforward, but no player can pass up the chance to win the jackpot, which could rise to £10,000 if you’re lucky!
There are no scatters, free spins, or bonus games in this game, so players looking for a nice, old-school challenge will enjoy it.
How to Play Red, White, and Blue Slots Online
Prepare to win some huge cash prizes!
Before we get started, there are a few things to keep in mind:
- To change the number of coins to bet, use the + and – buttons.
- To change the coin value to bet, press the buttons on the Choose Coin section.
- When you are ready to start the game with your bet settings, press the Spin button.
Play the game on any PC/Desktop computer to experience this blast from the past.
Two additional symbols serve as wild symbols in this classic slot game.
These wild symbols are the “double” and “triple” icons.
When these appear on the reels, wins are multiplied by a factor of 2x or 3x.
What Symbol Triggers Red, White, and Blue Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Unfortunately, the Red, White, and Blue slot machine does not give any free spins.
As a result, players must search for winning combinations and wilds in order to win coin prizes, as no symbol can initiate a free spin.
Paylines and Stakes
This game has a unique way of distributing payouts.
Since there are only so many icons, landing combinations of these symbols is crucial to winning.
Players will win anywhere from 80 to 240 coins by landing three of any of the seven symbols.
Landing three of a kind of either the red, white, or blue 7s will pay out anywhere between 150 and 5,000 coins.
Landing the unusual red 7, white 7, and blue seven on the payline, on the other hand, will net players anywhere between 10,000 and 2,400 coins.
The bar symbols have the same kind of combination.
Players can get a minimum payout of 5 coins and a maximum of 15 coins by landing any three bars.
Meanwhile, landing any red, white, or blue gives players anything from 20 to 60 coins.
Other variations of the bar, on the other hand, will reward players with amounts ranging from 25 to 240 coins.
Combinations of any three bars, as well as three reds, three whites, and any three blues, will award anywhere from 2 to 15 coins.
Finally, players should keep an eye out for blank symbols, as they can still be worth a lot of money.
Landing 1 to 3 blank symbols can award players with 1 to 3 coins.
Red, White, and Blue Slot Game Software
IGT Software made it possible to play the Red, White, and Blue, slot machine game.
IGT software is a gaming company that is well-known for offering a variety of gaming options to players across all platforms and demographics.
Anything from gaming consoles to social gaming is included in this category.
Their premium gaming content is designed to provide players with cutting-edge technology and in-depth customer service.
What is Red, White, and Blue Slot’s RTP?
The RTP for the Red, White, and Blue slot, a non-progressive slot game, is 87.47%.
Whenever a player wagers about £100 per game, a maximum of £87.47 can be won.
The Red, White, and Blue slot has a medium to high variance.
This slot volatility level means that the game provides players with moderate to generous payouts that land less frequently than the payouts of slot machines with lower slot variance.
This IGT game is regarded as one of the best to play for those who are not afraid to gamble big in order to win big.
It’s a slot game that emphasizes the game itself rather than the exciting visuals and illustrations.
This fact alone makes this game more appealing: it provides players with a lot of chances to win big without distractions.
However, since this game requires patience and expertise.
Players with more experience and those who are used to this traditional gaming approach are encouraged to give it a try.
You May Also Like
We have researched and reviewed all other IGT you might also like:
- 100 Ladies Slot Machine
- 100 Pandas Slot Machine
- Arctic Fox Slot Machine
- Balloonies Slot Machine
- Battleship Slot Machine
- Betti the Yetti Slot Machine
- Bewitched Slot Machine
- Bitten Slot Machine
- Black Widow Slot Machine
- Bombay Slot Machine
- Bubble Craze Slot Machine
- Candy Bars Slot Machine
- Cash Coaster Slot Machine
- Cats Slots Review
- Cleopatra Gold Slot Machine
- Cleopatra II Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Plus Slot Machine
- Cleopatra Slot Machine
- Cluedo Slot Machine
- Cops and Donuts Slot Machine
- Coyote Moon Slot Machine
- Crown Of Egypt Slots
- CSI Slot Machine
- Da Vinci Diamonds Slots
- Day of the Dead Slot Machine
- Diamond Queen Slot Machine
- Dirty Dancing Slot Machine
- Dolly Parton Slot Machine
- Double Diamonds Slots
- Electric Tiger Slot Machine
- Ellen Slot Machine
- Elvis Multi Strike Slot Machine
- Elvis Slot Machines
- Emperor's Gold Slot Machine
- Enchanted Unicorn Slot Machine
- Family Guy Slots
- Fire Horse Slot Machine
- Fire Opals Slot Machine
- Firehouse Hounds Slot Machine
- Five Times Pay Slot Machine
- Fort Knox Slot Machine
- Frog Prince Slot Machine
- Frog Princess Slot Machine
- Garden Party Slot Machine
- Ghostbuster Slots Review
- Ghostbusters 4d Slot Machine
- Golden Goddess Slot
- Gong Xi Fa Cai Slot Machine
- Grand Monarch Slot Machine
- Harley Davidson Slot Machine
- House of Cards Slot Machine
- How to Marry a Millionaire Slot Machine
- I Dream of Jeannie Slot Machine
- IGT Bingo Sites
- IGT Casino Games
- IGT Slots
- In Bloom Slot Machine
- Indiana Jones Slot Machine
- Its Magic Slot Machine
- Jeopardy Slot Machine
- King of Atlantis Slot Machine
- Kitty Glitter Slot Machine
- Lil Lady Slot Machine
- Little Green Men Slot Machine
- Lobstermania Slot Machine
- Mayan Riches Slot Machine
- Megabucks Slot Machine
- Miss Red Slot Machine
- Miss White Slot Machine
- Monopoly Here and Now Slot Machine
- Monopoly Plus Slot Machine
- Monopoly Slot Machine
- Mystical Mermaid Slot Machine
- Natural Powers Slot Machine
- Nighty Nightmare Slot Machine
- Noah's Ark Slot Machine
- Nordic Heroes Slot Machine
- Nouveau Riche Slot Machine
- Ocean Magic Slot Machine
- Pamplona Slot Machine
- Pharaoh’s Fortune Slot Machine
- Pixies Of The Forest Slot Machine
- Prowling Panther Slot Machine
- Pyramidion Slot Machine
- Red, White, and Blue Slot Machine
- Royal Spins Slot Machine
- Scarab Slot Machine
- She's a Rich Girl Slot Machine
- Siberian Storm Slot Machine
- Soaring Wings Slot Machine
- Star Trek Slot Machine
- Stinkin Rich Slots
- Sumatran Storm Slot Machine
- Super Hoot Loot Slot Machine
- Super Times Pay Slot Machine
- Texas Tea Slot Machine
- Texas Tina Slot Machine
- The Dark Knight Slots Machine
- The Fates Slot Machine
- The Keystone Kops Slot Machine
- The Price is Right Slot Machine
- Titanic Slot Machine
- Transformers Battle for Cybertron Slots Machine
- Transformers Slot Machine
- Treasures of Troy Slot Machine
- Triple Diamond Slot Machine
- Triple Fortune Dragon Slot Machine
- Valhalla Slot Machine
- Vegas Baby Slot Machine
- Vegas Nights Slot Machine
- Water Dragon Slot Machine
- Western Belles Slot Machine
- Wheel of Fortune Slot Machine
- Wheel of Fortune Triple Diamond Slot Machine
- Wheel of Fortune Triple Extreme Spin Slot Machine
- White Orchid Slot Machine
- Wild Wolf Slot Machine
- Wolf Ridge Slot Machine
- Wolf Rising Slot Machine
- Wolf Run Slot Machine
- Wonders of Africa Slot Machine