A slot crime has been committed, and it is your duty to find the culprit. Practice the art of forensic science as the player studies the leads to solving the crime.
Are you ready to find clues leading to big wins?
Discover how to bring the guilty to justice with wild symbols, scatter symbols and a bonus game in this Crime Scene Slot Review in February 2021.
Table of Content
- 1 Best Crime Scene Slot Sites
- 2 How to Play Crime Scene Slot Online
- 3 Interactive Features
- 4 Paylines and Stakes
- 5 About Crime Scene Slot
- 6 Crime Scene Slot Game Software
- 7 What Symbol Trigger the Crime Scene Slot Bonus Free Spins?
- 8 What is the Crime Scene Slot RTP?
- 9 Summary
Best Crime Scene Slot Sites
From our research, we have created a list of the Best Crime Scene Slot Sites in February 2021:
- Power Spins
- Wizard Slots
- PlayOJO Casino
- 32 Red Slots
- Wink Slots
- Unibet Slots
- Slots Magic
- Pots of Luck
- 888 Casino
- MFortune Slots
- Mr Spin No Deposit Bonus
How to Play Crime Scene Slot Online
Several things need to be adjusted to start playing Crime Scene. A player can change the coin size and the betting level.
- First, change the coin size using the set of arrow control buttons on the panel.
- Next, a player can adjust the bet level using the associated control button on the panel.
- After setting the coin size and the levels, the only thing left to do is to turn the reels. Click on the Crime Scene Spin button to start turning the reels.
Solve crimes on the go when you play Crime Scene Slot on mobile phones. The game is fully optimized to maintain the experience even on smaller screens. The game is compatible with both Android and Apple phones.
Crime Scene offers many bonus features for the player to use to win more prizes. The features in this game are the wild, a scatter, and a bonus game.
- Wild Police Badge. The wild in the game is the golden Police Badge. The wild symbol can substitute for other symbols to complete a winning combination. The only symbol it cannot cover is the scatter.
- The wild in Crime Scene is a sticky wild. The sticky wild means that wild sticks on the reels for up to five spins.
- All winning combinations completed with the wild receive an x3 multiplier.
Paylines and Stakes
To win at Crime Scene, a player has to line up matching symbols across a payline.
The symbols that pay lower in the game are playing card symbols. These are the 10, J, Q, K, and an Ace.
The high-paying symbols in the game are crime scene-related items. The symbols include a dropped handgun and a silver briefcase. There are also protective goggles and fluorescent lights and a bloody footprint on the floor.
Here are the pays of each symbol with the equivalent values arranged from lowest to highest. The lowest paying combination of symbols is three-of-a-kind, followed by four-of-a-kind. The highest paying combination is a five-of-a-kind.
- 10 = 3, 10, 30
- J = 3, 10, 30
- Q = 4, 15, 40
- K = 4, 15, 40
- A = 5, 20, 50
- Handgun = 10, 40, 200
- Silver Briefcase = 10, 40, 200
- Goggles and Fluorescent light = 20
- Bloody Footprint = 30, 150, 750
The maximum bet in Crime Scene is 150 per round. This bet amount awards the player with the highest possible wins.
About Crime Scene Slot
Crime Scene is a game with five reels arranged in a three-row layout. Crime Scene has an impressive 15 paylines which offers a player many opportunities to win prizes.
In the game, the player plays the role of a forensic specialist. It is your goal to use your set of skills to help solve the murder crime through criminal investigation.
Crime Scene gives the player all the additional features that can help win more significant rewards.
Crime Scene has an undeniable theme, which is a police crime scene. The top of the screen displays the name of the game. It is decorated with the signature yellow and black stripes.
All the necessary information and buttons to play the game can be found on the control panel. The control panel is placed at the bottom part of the screen. The control panel is grey with green accents.
The control panel displays the bet placed, the betting level, the coin value, and the coins won. It also contains the Autoplay and the Max Bet option button. The Spin button sits between the first two buttons.
The reels are designed to imitate the grunge and grit of a crime scene. The reels are grey, and the paylines show on either side of the reel.
The symbols in the game are a combination of crime scene elements and traditional playing card icons. The sound effects of the game are the sounds that are in a crime scene.
Crime Scene Slot Game Software
Crime Scene Slot is a video-based slot game powered by NetEnt software.
NetEnt is one of the most established developers in the industry. They have the experience and the technical knowledge to make sure that all the games they develop and release are secured.
What Symbol Trigger the Crime Scene Slot Bonus Free Spins?
Crime Scene Slot gives its players a bonus spin round.
- Evidence of a Bonus Game. Crime Scene has a scatter symbol in the form of dusted fingerprints as evidence in the crime. This symbol pays the player every time it appears on the reels. Landing three or more of the fingerprint symbols on the reels triggers the bonus game.
- The player goes on a different screen during the bonus game. The feature displays 30 different files on the screen. The player has to choose a file one at a time to reveal one of three options.
The first is an extra cash prize; the second is a fingerprint to match with an image and the third is an “X”. The last symbol will activate four different envelopes the player has to choose from again.
One envelope will bring the player back to the bonus round with the files while another will give the player more coins. Another enveloped will double all the winnings from the bonus game, and the last possibility ends the bonus game altogether.
What is the Crime Scene Slot RTP?
The RTP of Crime Scene Slot is 96%. The rate is the average in the gaming market so a player can expect fair returns from the game.
What is the Crime Scene Slot Variance?
Crime Scene Slot also has a medium variance. This variance means a player gets average wins while playing the game and also the opportunity to embrace big real money winnings.
Crime Scene’s theme is enough to catch the interest of many players. The features in the game are very helpful to the player. Adding a progressive jackpot will make the game more appealing.
The audiovisual graphics of the game succeed in setting the mood for the game.
Crime Scene offers players a very pleasing gaming experience that will leave players looking for more.