Skill On Net Ltd is one of many gambling white-label platforms available to build your own brand on their framework. Why not find out more?
Skill On Net is a leading gaming brand with stacks of appeal as a white-label platform. It is a white-label platform October 2020 marketers are choosing ahead of many popular names in the gaming industry.
So – let’s assume you are interested in taking on a white-label platform for your own advertising ends.
Why is Skill On Net considered such as great choice? Read on and find out.
White Label Review
Skill On Net is a popular gaming brand with many people in 2020 not just in the UK, but all over the world. They are well-known for running some of the biggest-growing gaming brands online right now, such as the ultra-modern PlayOJO, as well as Slots Magic.
Skill On Net is a platform which offers plenty of flexibility and customisation. They are an award-winning platform in terms of as a white label provider as well as a gaming engine in general.
You will likely find plenty of features through this platform, including customisable VIP schemes, which means you are looking at generating unique experiences for all manner of players.
One of the main reasons people choose Skill On Net as a white-label platform is for the player targeting system. You can call the brand’s customer services at any time to create new targeting programs and to appeal to new players who you wish to bring specific offers and deals to.
There is plenty of scopes here for customer retention, which is of course great news for any online marketer.
Why Choose Skill On Net?
There are plenty of reasons to choose Skill On Net for your white label platform. The Skill On Net white-label platform is famously easy to use, to start with! Here are some more fantastic perks.
- The brand offers you a range of domain choices for flexibility on the web across the world.
- You’ll get access to impressive analytics and report services, meaning that you can keep track of who’s playing at your casino, and for how long.
- You’ll be able to target certain markets directly through Skill On Net’s management system. This will let you generate custom offers and advertising to specific players who are likely to connect.
- You’ll even have access to advanced marketing tools, too, so you can encourage players to come back again and again.
Of course, there is also the benefit of the company being a multi award-winner. What’s more, they work with several industry-leading gaming brands such as Microgaming and NetEnt. This all adds up to a pretty impressive showcase.
Naturally, before you get started with Skill On Net as a white label, you are going to need to know that everything is fully licensed and is above board. The great news is that the brand can offer you a license for several gaming markets.
You can set up your site for gaming in the UK, Malta and elsewhere. It’s important to partner with a white-label platform who understands the importance of regulation.
Therefore, Skill On Net should provide you with plenty of confidence to get started. UK players can leap straight into games via Skill On Net without fear of breaking the law.
What’s more, it is completely legal for you to host such games.
Have a look at the various games available on the web here:
It’s worth remembering that Skill On Net has extensive customer care and support options available to all white label partners. And why wouldn’t they?
Skill On Net offers the following support services and network to white label partners and adopters:
- Telephone support and guidance when you need it.
- Round-the-clock email advice, open for help 365 days a year.
- You can also contact the team via live chat, directly through their main website, 24 hours a day.
- Skill On Net’s website also confirms that they have a multi-lingual approach to support. This means that you can speak with customer care in multiple different languages and dialects.
- One of the huge benefits to the Skill On Net customer care focus is the fact that they will build a bespoke service to appeal to specific players.
- You can, therefore, manage your account with them 24 hours a day, seven days a week. Their expertise lies in retention and directed offers, which means if you need to target particular people, you can.
Skill On Net
Office 1/5297 Level G
75 Abate Rigord Street
Ta’ Xbiex, XBX 1120
Telephone: +357 252 79 200
Skill On Net is responsible for scores of brilliant online gaming brands.
Here are all of the sites and brands in October 2020 we have sourced for you below. Why not take a look for some inspiration?
- Cozino Casino Review
- Ice 36 Casino Review
- Lucky Niki Casino Review
- LuckyMe Slots Review
- Mega Casino Review
- PlayOjo Bingo Review
- PlayOJO Casino Review
- QueenVegas Casino Review
- Royal Bet Casino Review
- Simba Games Review
- Skill On Net White Label Platform
- Slots Magic Review
- Spin Genie Review
If you are still not sure whether to choose the Skill On Net White Label Platform, please take a look at our list of white label providers as you may find another platform which suits you better.